Can multiple people take eTIPS on the same computer at the same time?
No. eTIPS is intended as a single user course, so multiple people cannot take eTIPS at the same time on the same computer.
I failed the course. What happens next?
You are entitled to one free retake of the course and certification exam. We will create a new registration for you and email you with instructions for accessing the course.
I had to leave the course or exam before finishing, or my computer stopped working. What happens next?To return to the course:
- Go to http://www.gettips.com/eTIPS.shtml .
- Click the Return to Course button.
- Enter your username (email address or full name) and password.
- Click the Login button.
Exams must be completed in one sitting, so if you exit the course during an exam, you must restart the exam from the beginning. Upon returning to the course, you will be placed at the page that allows you to restart the certification exam.
In some cases you may receive the notification: “Your Course is Open In Another Window.” To resolve this issue, call 800-438-8477, ext. 600.
My cursor disappeared from the screen, what should I do?
In some cases a slow or lagging network connection can cause the cursor to disappear. The cursor will usually return within a minute or two. If it does not, try refreshing your browser window. If that doesn't work, close your browser window and then follow the emailed instructions on how to return to your course. If you still experience issues, call 800-438-8477, ext. 600.
How long does the course take?
Depending on the user and the course jurisdiction, the course can take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours to complete. Users can log out and return to the course at any time before starting the exam. Upon returning, the course will resume from the point at which the user logged out. The exam must be taken in one sitting.
- an easy way to order several registrations using one payment
- the ability to hand out pre-paid registrations to new employees as they are hired
- a way to pay for your employees' registrations without having to provide them with your credit card
- the ability to send certification cards to a centralized location.