Learn how to become a FHA DE Underwriter today with our live, instructor-led online FHA training classes. Taught by Bonnie Hild, a 25-Year veteran FHA DE Underwriter, this fully interactive live, instructor-led webinar will examine all aspects of the FHA DE Underwriting loan process. The goal of this class is to help you attain the critical sponsorship from a bank or lender as an FHA DE Underwriter. Train your staff of mortgage underwriters to start underwriting Government FHA loans today!
- Underwriting the FHA loan
- Documentation Requirements
- Critical Guidelines
- Principals and Practices of the FHA Loan
- How to Complete the Submission Documents
- Becoming the DE Underwriter
- Understanding Scenario Practice
- Valuation Procedures
- Appraisal Practices and Standards
- Handbooks, Mortgagee Letters
- Using & Managing Resources
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Fully Interactive - Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 6 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion Provided
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Job Placement Resources (Available Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This class is designed primarily for mortgage underwriters & loan processors as well as all mortgage professionals wishing to learn how to become a FHA DE Underwriter and get sponsored by a lender or bank.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the
link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As an active FHA DE Underwriter herself, Bonnie Hild has 25+ years of Government underwriting experience working for several major FHA lending institutions. Bonnie also writes a weekly FHA Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®). During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion as a PDF File within 5-7 business days.
Each live class has no more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.