Microfinance organization (MFO) - a legal entity registered in the form of a foundation, an autonomous non-profit organizations, institutions (except budgetary institutions), non-profit partnership, company or partnership to deliver microfinance services and entered into the State register of microfinance organizations.
Only after entering into the State register of microfinance organizations, the company can provide microloans on an ongoing basis. Microloan - is a loan provided by the lender to the borrower on the conditions stipulated by the loan agreement, in an amount not exceeding one million rubles.
At present time the authority for keeping the register of microfinance organizations belong to the Department for admission to the financial markets of the Central Office of the Bank of Russia. In the address of this institution need to send documents for inclusion in the register of microfinance organizations. After receipt of the application and accompanying documents, the
Department for admission to the financial market, within 14 days shall register in the registry or refusal. State fee is - 1500 rubles.
The procedure of MFOs formation and entry in the register of microfinance organizations may require you a lot of knowledge and time. If you want to avoid mistakes and to avoid problems, it is best to consult a specialist.
- Company formation in Russia
- Amend information about the company
- Opening of bank accounts
- Drafting of contracts and agreements
- Compilation of regulatory documents
- Digital signature. Electronic auctions
- Accounting statements electronically
- Registration of nonprofit organizations
- Licenses, certificates and permits
- SRO. Construction, engineering, surveys
- Microfinance organization
- Market research: analysis of demand, competitors
- Business planning, finding customers
- Finance: pricing, lending
- Labour protection
- Collection and analysis of legal information
Category: Payday loans