Money Mart operates under its parent company, Dollar Financial Group, Inc. Money Mart offers payday loans through its more than 260 locations across the country.
Money Mart Payday Loan Eligibility Requirements
With a payday loan through Money Mart, qualified applicants can receive up to $1,000. To apply for a payday loan through Money Mary you must meet the following criteria:
- Steady employment or source of income
- An active checking account in your name
- A valid home phone number
- A valid state-issued form of I.D.
- Must be over the age of 18
Once you have completed the loan application and are approved, you may have to provide some or all of
the following documentation to your Money Mart representative (requirements may vary by state and loan amount):
- A blank check from an active checking/savings account in your name
- Complete bank statement (no older than 45 days)
- A pay stub dated no later than 45 days at the time of application
- Up to two forms of I.D.
Borrowing limits, terms, conditions and annual percentage rates vary by state, so it is important to request this information prior to signing your loan documents. Also, be sure to ask about repayment terms and extension options, as well as the fees applicable, should you need to apply for an extension.
Money Mart serves the following states:
Category: Payday loans