This heist is relatively straightforward. The group starts in a nearby alleyway or parking lot and must steal $15,000 from the nearby stores. The money they need can be found inside cash registers, cash boxes, ATMs, and safes.
The group's targets are:
- A convenience store (Twenty Four Seven);
- A coffee shop (Time Out! );
- A china store (Kung Bo); and
- An electronics shop (Pear Store).
The electronic shop and china shop each have a single guard patrolling them. All the stores have security cameras. ATMs can be found in the convenience store and on the sidewalk between the coffee shop and china store (one or both of them may be absent, and always absent on Death Wish difficulty). Small safes, cash boxes, and cash registers randomly appear in varying amounts in each of the four stores. A large safe may appear in one or more of the stores, typically containing a significant amount of cash, and potentially one bag of jewellery if it spawns in the convenience store.
Once the group has stolen $15,000, the escape van will be dispatched to one of two locations:
- Behind the locked door in the alley by the convenience store; or
- In the alley between the coffee shop and china store.