You’d think that living in the only state named after a U.S. president would be enough to distinguish us from the nation’s capital, right? Wrong! Despite being thousands of miles apart, we’re constantly being asked how the president is doing, if we’ve seen the White House and what bill Congress passed today! You should see the disappointment on people’s faces when we tell them that we live in Washington, not Washington D.C. But despite the drastic differences, there is one thing we share in common with the District of Columbia, and the rest of the country as well —emergency expenses.
Fortunately, CashNetUSA hasn’t forgotten about the other “Washington” state and has been here to help us cope with all types of emergencies! With just a few clicks of our mouse, we can apply for Washington payday loans from home and have money deposited directly into our bank accounts by the next business day!* How’s that for convenience? As a licensed online lender, CashNetUSA is dedicated to helping Washingtonians bridge the gap between paydays.
New Customers: Use Promo Code CASHNET25 on Your First Loan
Save 25% on the initial loan fee of your first payday loan or receive a 25% rebate on the interest or fees of the first two payments of your first installment or installment-payday loan, respectively. Promo code not valid for the CashNetUSA line of credit product. +++
In need of a payday loan in Washington? Here’s what you should do:
- Apply online: CashNetUSA’s application is simple
and takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Get approved: They offer instant approval!**
- Get funded: Money will be deposited directly into your checking account by the next business day!* It doesn’t get easier than that.
I’m Living in Washington without a Job. Can I Still Receive a Washington Payday Loan?
If you’re looking to get one from CashNetUSA, then no. In order to prequalify for a payday loan, you must have an active checking account, have been employed for at least one month, be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and be at least 18 years old. So do what’s best for you right now — start looking for a job while considering these Washington stats:
- 12.3% of Washingtonians were below the poverty level in 2009.
- The median household income in Washington was $56,470 in 2009.
- Between 2005 and 2009, it took a person an average of 25.4 minutes to get to work in Washington.
I want to know more!
s one of seven states that don’t levy a personal tax, Washington instead makes every resident come up with a fun fact about the state every year (not really). Here are some from the past:
- Washington produces more apples than any other state.
- The world’s first soft-serve ice cream machine was in an Olympia Dairy Queen.
- Keep your saliva to yourself — it’s against the law to spit on a bus.
Category: Payday loans