Create flexible workflow to automate financial product development and management for retail and commercial mortgages, prime and sub-prime lending products, as well as deposit or wealth management products with no programmer intervention.
As a member of the financial services industry institutions constantly face multiple challenges and relentless changes managing customers and regulatory requirements. Manual practices, disjointed processes, speed-to-market constraints on product development, lack of audit trails and inefficient legacy loan origination systems (LOS) are just a few of the hurdles lenders and other financial services providers must overcome. These issues continue to have a significant impact on a financial institution's ability to maintain its competitive edge and reduce costs while also focusing on improving profitability.
With ARMnet (Axcess Relationship Management)Integrated Banking Software, financial services institutions can build flexible decision automation services that:
- Enhance Operational Efficiencies,
- Optimize Credit Decisioning & Servicing Processes, and
- Improve Customer Acquisition and Retention.
- Allow Clients or Brokers to Dynamically Interact Using The Integrated Web Portal.
ARMnet Integrated Banking Software goes beyond basic software automation by enabling advanced loan origination and other financial product decisioning capabilities to automate product guidelines and regulatory policies along with lenders’ best practices and knowledge. Within ARMnet all financial product management changes on loan origination, loan servicing, or asset management product development can be achieved using the expertise of a Business Analyst. As market conditions change a BA can optimize or launch products easily eliminating the need for any programmer intervention to achieve this. The ROI of this point alone cannot be overstated.
At Axcess Canada, we see many different types of institutions benefiting from this technology in either a traditional "bricks and mortar " or a "virtual web based " corporate environment including:
- Financial Business Process Management (BPM) Firms
- Residential or Commercial Mortgage Origination and Servicing Firms
- Payday Loan or Cash Advance Firms
- Equipment or Vehicle Financing Firms (Loan or Leasing)
- Dealer Financing and Fleet Management Institutions
- Retail, Commercial or Agricultural Banking Institutions
- de novo Banking Institutions
- Credit Unions or Community Banking Institutions
- Trust Companies
- Microfinance or Alternative Peer to Peer Banking Institutions
The objective of our platform is to provide an institution with an intuitive structure that follows a sound Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with solid Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities. This
is a method of efficiently aligning an organization with the wants and needs of their clients or members. It is in many respects a holistic management approach that promotes business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility and integration with technology. As organizations strive for attainment of their objectives, BPM attempts to continuously improve processes - the process to define, measure and improve your processes – a ‘process optimization' analysis. As has been noted with ARMnet Integrated Financial Product Management Solution this is achieved through the use of Business Analysts trained to define and map these processes and recognize areas where optimization can be achieved. ARMnet Integrated Banking Software technology can be used throughout the decisioning process and across all lines of financial services products, such as:
- Prime or Sub-Prime Mortgages or Loans including
- Residential Mortgage Products
- Commercial Mortgage Products
- Variable Rate Mortgage Products
- Construction Financing Mortgage Products
- Agricultural Loan Products
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Secured and Unsecured Lines of Credit
- Bridge Financing Loan Products
- Consumer Loan Products
- Government or Student Loan Products
- One Account Loan Products
- Creditor Life Insurance
- Creditor Critical Illness Insurance
- Creditor Disability Insurance
- Creditor Interruption Unemployment Insurance
It also automates critical decisions, such as pre-qualification processes, underwriting, pricing, deal structuring, cross-selling, best execution practices, credit scoring, risk grading and compliance procedures. Even loan products such as the "One Account " which was actually created originally in the UK and Australia can be easily managed in this application.
ARMnet Integrated Banking Software can be customized for any size financial institution in any type financial product channel. Built on a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) foundation, this guarentees a more intuitive, responsive and compliant structure for managing customer data and responding to their needs.
For further information or a full demonstration of the ARMnet Loan Management System contact us today at +1(888)883-2852 Extension 401 or online at email@example.com .
Efficient Loan Origination & Integrated Financial Product Management Solutions for the Canadian Banking & Financial Services Sectors.
ARMnet Financial Product Management Solutions –
“Tomorrow’s Financial Product Management Solutions, Here Today.”
Category: Payday loans