State-licensed direct lender
Learn why they’re rated one of the best payday loan sites
UPDATE (11/22/2013) – PayDay One no longer accepts loan applications. If you’re looking for a great lender with low fees and A+ service, see our Check City Review .
PayDay One Review
PayDay One is a state-licensed lender that provides loans to consumers in California, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wyoming.
Live in a state PayDay One doesn’t serve?… Visit our payday loan reviews page to find an honest lender that can help you.
Unlike many cash advance sites that charge high (and usually illegal) fees, PayDay One is a state-licensed direct lender. They follow state laws and charge only legally-allowed rates for your state.
But where PayDay One stands out is with their Great Rate Guarantee … If you find a better rate from a similarly licensed lender, they’ll match it.
I’ve borrowed from PayDay One before, and the entire process was quick and easy.
It took three minutes to fill out the initial application. After hitting “Submit,” I got an instant approval loan for $500. I received a call back the same day to confirm all my information, and my PayDay One loan was in my bank account the very next morning.
PayDay One offers faxless cash advances. Although, depending on your state’s payday loan laws, you may have to fax (or scan & email) a copy of your driver’s license and/or pay stub.
Getting future loans is quick and easy… Just login to your PayDay One account, select how much you want to borrow and tell them your next two pay dates, and that’s it. No need to fill out another application or send them any documentation.
Why are they rated 5-Stars in this Payday One Review?
There’s plenty of good reasons why, actually…
- Their Great Rate Guarantee. If you find a better rate from a similarly-licensed lender, they’ll match it.
- They Don’t Hide Behind a Website: If you have questions about your loan or need to work out a payment arrangement, you can pick up the person and reach a live person. Every time I’ve phoned or emailed PayDay One, they’ve been extraordinary.
- Flexible Payment Options: When you login to your PayDay One account, you can pay-off your loan at once, pay it off early (with no penalties), pay just the interest and roll-over your loan (if your state allows) or roll-over your loan and make a partial principal payment.
You can even have them call you the day before your loan is due to remind you.
- What You See is What You Get. You can find out PayDay One’s loan rate for your state by clicking on the Loan Cost & Terms link at the top of their site. You can even view their licenses for your state. Most payday loan sites don’t do this because they’re not state-licensed. PayDay One is
PayDay One Loan Terms
- Fees: Varies by state (their rates are easy to find on the site)
- Limit: Borrow up to $1,000
- Approval: Get approved instantly online
- Fast Cash: Money in your bank account as soon as tomorrow morning
- Bankruptcy, charge-offs and other credit hassles not a problem
- Faxless payday loans available (depending on your state’s laws)
- Convenient: Get the cash you need, four convenient repayment options
- Have a job or earn regular income
- Are at least 18-years-old and a U.S. citizen
- Have a bank account in good standing (no overdrafts within the last 30 days)
What to Expect When You Apply for a PayDay One Loan
It’s easy to get a loan from PayDay One. Here’s how…
- Visit PayDay One
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and state in the boxes to the left
- Have your photo ID, recent pay stub and bank account information handy – you’ll need them to fill out PayDay One’s short, 1-minute application. (You can feel confident their application page is safe and secure, because their site is certified by McAfee and VeriSign, two leading Internet security companies.)
- Once you submit your application, you’ll get instant loan decision. and you’ll find out how much you’re approved for
- Once approved, request the loan amount you want and click “Submit.” Watch your email and have your phone handy, because they may contact you to verify your application information before issuing your loan (this is for your protection)
When you complete your loan before 5PM CST Monday-Friday, you should see funds in your bank account the next business day.
Because you’re under no obligation to get a loan, why not apply now and see how much you’re approved for? You have nothing to lose and you could have up to $1,000 fast cash in your bank account as soon as tomorrow morning.
PayDay One follows applicable state laws. Loans are not available in every state. If PayDay one doesn’t serve your state, check out or best payday loans reviews page for other options.
Category: Payday loans