Before I started my online journey, I never believed people can earn money online.
The main reason was,
I didn’t know how to get the cash in hand.
Then I came across PayPal.
Paypal helps you transfer the money you earn to your bank a/c in India.
In this post, I’ll show you how to create & verify your paypal a/c in India.
- Create your new PayPal a/c
- Link your Bank a/c to it
- Verify your account for receiving payments
Watch the video below (click play) to see the whole process.
Why you need a paypal a/c?
How to use Paypal?
What is PayPal?
Paypal is an online service used to transfer money worldwide.
Opening your new PayPal account :
First, make sure you have these two things:
- Your PAN card
- and a Bank account (which matches your name on the PAN card)
If you don’t have a PAN card, learn how to apply for a PAN card here . There is no age limit for PAN, so anyone can apply.
Follow the steps below to open a PayPal a/c :
- Create a new account by going to paypal.com and clicking on the sign up button.
- Next, click the ‘Get Started’ button for individuals.
- Fill up the form.
Note: Enter your first and last name exactly as it appears on your PAN card. Make sure it matches your name on your bank a/c. (If your bank account has only your initials, enter its full form in paypal.)
Your paypal a/c is now ready!
Once you’ve created your new paypal account, the next step is to verify it, so
that you can receive payments.
Verifying your Paypal a/c :
Follow the steps given below to verify your paypal a/c.
1) Add PAN Card
2) Verify your email
– Go back to the task board and select the next step to verify your Email.
– Open a new tab, and login to your email account.
– A PayPal confirmation mail will appear.
3) Enter Purpose Code
– Click the ‘start’ button next to ‘Provide Purpose code’.
– Select the purpose code based on the nature of your work.
– If you’re earning through affiliate programs, choose advertising and market research.
– Click save.
4) Add Bank A/C
Once again, go back to the task board & click start.
– Enter your bank a/c number.
– If you know your bank’s IFSC code. just enter it. Or Else, select No and enter your bank’s name & choose your branch.
– Click on review and submit.
After doing this, paypal will make two small deposits to your bank a/c. So, wait for 2 to 3 days and then check your bank statement.
Once you find the amounts credited to your bank a/c.
– Login to paypal and under profile, click on “Edit Bank Account” .
– Now, enter the same values which were credited to your bank a/c.
– Click Confirm.
Congrats! You’ve now successfully linked your bank to your paypal a/c.
Your paypal a/c is now verified. From now on, all the money sent to your paypal account will automatically be credited to your bank a/c.
We hope this post helps you create and verify your PayPal account.
If you have any doubts, post them in the comments section below.
Category: Payday loans