SKS Microfinance Limited
SKS Microfinance was started in 2003 and has become a leading brand in microfinance industry. Company has head office in Andhra Pradesh and listed in both BSE and NSE. SKS Microfinance Limited is and banking institute and has over 20000 employees. It is India's largest Micrio finance Company and has operations in 19 states.
Headquarters: Hyderabad, India | Founded: 1998 | Staff size: 22,733 | Number of borrowers (2011): more than 7.3 million | Gross loan portfolio: $925 million
Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd
Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd is a well know microfinance company that has provide micro credit to people has less income .Presently company has reached to 4.7 millions households and has spread operations in 180 districts across 12 states.
Headquarters: Hyderabad, India | Founded: 1998 Staff size: 8,328| Number of borrowers (2011): nearly 4.2 million | Gross loan portfolio: $778 million
Share Microfin Limited
Share Microfin Limited is a leading Micro finance company, recently received Price Transparacy award from mftransparency.org. Company is a Non Banking Finnacil company, provides financial support to poor people. Currently company has 4352 employees that work across 914 districts in 19 status and helping needed households.
Headquarter: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh | Legal Status: Public Ltd. Company (NBFC) | Branches. 666
Asmitha Microfin Ltd
Asmitha Microfin Ltd was established in 2002 is a Micro Finance company that provide small loans to poor women, so they can start their business and earn income.
Headquarter: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh | Legal Status. Public Ltd. Company (NBFC) | Number of Branches. 363
Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project
Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project well known as SKDRDP is a charitable trust that promotes empowerment of women’s in rural area. Company offers loans (individual & group) to poor women, so they can start their business. Presently company is providing services in over 25,000 villages.
Established. 1991 | Services in: 25000 villages
Bhartiya Samruddhi Finance Limited (BSFL)
Bhartiya Samruddhi Finance Limited is a well known Micro Finance company that was started in 1996 and has head office in Hyderabad, Presently company has customer base of 3.5 millions, in which 90% customers are poor and belong to rural area. BASIX provide services in 17 states, 223 districts and over 39,251 villages.
Headquarter Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh | Legal Status. Public Ltd. Company| Number of Branches. 87
Bandhan is a famous micro finance company started in 2001 by Mr. Chandra Shekhar Ghosh. In 13 years company is providing services in 22 States and Union Territories. It is a Non Banking Financial Company that provides small loans to the needed customers.
Headquarter: Kolkata, West Bengal| Number of Branches. 385
Cashpor Micro Credit (CMC)
Cashpor Micro Credit is a Micro Finance company and
public charitable trust known as Cashpor Trust. Company is a nonprofit organization that provide small loans to poor women living in villages of UP and Bihar.
Headquarter: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh | Number of Branches. 247
Grama Vidiyal Micro Finance Pvt Ltd (GVMFL)
Grama Vidiyal Micro Finance Pvt Ltd was started in 1993 and has been providing excellent micro finance services to needed people in rural areas. Company has head office in Tamil Nadu and has more than 2262 employees that work for the success of the company. Because of excellent work, Grama Vidiyal Micro Finance honored with several awards.
Headquarter. Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu | Number of Branches. 126
Grameen Financial Services Pvt Ltd (GFSPL)
Grameen Financial Services Pvt Ltd is a non banking financial institute approved by Government of India. Company started with aim to fostering rural women, so they start small scale business and earn money. It was started in 1999 as an NGO but in 2007 organization transformed into Non-Banking Financial Company that provides Micro finance services.
Headquarter:Bangalore, Karnataka | Number of Branches. 62
Top 25 Microfinance Companies in India are as follows.
1. Annapurna Microfinance Pvt Ltd
2. Arohan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
3. Asirvad Microfinance Pvt Ltd
4. Bandhan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
5. BSS Microfinance Pvt Ltd
6. Cashpor Micro Credit
7. Disha Microfin Pvt Ltd
8. Equitas Microfinance Pvt Ltd
9. ESAF Microfinance and Investments Pvt Ltd
10. Fusion Microfinance Pvt Ltd
11. Grama Vidiyal Micro Finance Ltd
12. Grameen Financial Services Pvt Ltd
13. Janalakshmi Financial Services Pvt Ltd
14. Madura Micro Finance Ltd
15. RGVN (North East) Microfinance Limited
16. Satin Creditcare Network Ltd
17. Shree Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project
18. SKS Microfinance Ltd
19. S.M.I.L.E Microfinance Ltd
20. Sonata Finance Pvt Ltd
21. Suryoday Micro Finance Pvt Ltd
22. SV Creditline Pvt Ltd
23. Swadhaar FinServe Pvt Ltd
24. Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
25. Utkarsh Micro Finance Pvt Ltd
Emerging New MFI’s in India
1. Adhikar Microfinance Pvt Ltd
2. ASA International India Pvt Ltd
3. Belstar Investment & Finance Pvt Ltd
4. Chaitanya India Fin Credit Pvt Ltd
5. Future Financial Services Ltd
6. Growing Opportunity Finance (India) Pvt Ltd
7. Humana People to People India
8. IDF Financial Services Pvt Ltd
9. Indian Cooperative Network for Women Ltd
10. M Power Micro Finance Pvt Ltd
11. Mahasemam Trust
12. Margdarshak Financial Services Ltd
13. Pahal Financial Services Pvt Ltd
14. Rashtriya Seva Samithi
15. Sahara Utsarga Welfare Society
16. Sahayog Microfinance Ltd
17. Saija Finance Pvt Ltd
Category: Payday loans