Well, actually, I’m sure it does, but if you’ve found yourself in a financial predicament and banks and credit card companies keep giving you the boot, payday loans from Louisiana are your next best option. Unless you’ve been living under a rock your entire life, you know that the “Bayou State” is known for its disastrous hurricanes—remember Hurricane Katrina? With hurricanes looming around every corner, emergency expenses are bound to follow.
At CashNetUSA, our Louisiana payday loans can help you prepare for those pesky expenses with ease. From your leaking roof to your flooded car engine, our payday loans can relieve you of any stress that comes with overwhelming finances. Don’t trust us? With over 1 million satisfied customers, we’re one of the largest online lenders in the country. After all, we aren’t recognized by the Better Business Bureau for nothing…
New Customers: Use Promo Code CASHNET25 on Your First Loan
Save 25% on the initial loan fee of your first payday loan or receive a 25% rebate on the interest or fees of the first two payments of your first installment or installment-payday loan, respectively. Promo code not valid for the CashNetUSA line of credit product. +++
With a payday loan in Louisiana, you
- Speed — If your application is approved by 9pm CT Monday – Thursday, you’ll get your money by the next business day.*
- Comfort — There’s usually nothing to fax and no extra paperwork to fill out. You’ll also never have to leave your home because our 5-minute online application can be completed right from your home.
- Safety — Worried about identity theft? Spyware? Don’t be. Our website is VeriSign Secured™ and McAfee SECURE™ for protection.
I’m Unemployed. Am I Still Eligible for Payday Loans in Louisiana?
- Commit Yourself — If you’re serious about finding a job, show it. Go out and get job applications, follow up with employers, network. Your hard work and determination will eventually be rewarded.
- Attend Job Fairs — Job fairs are a great way for you to network and meet employers. You can get a feel for what everyone is looking for and you can even leave your resume with the employers you’re most interested in.
- Stay Patient — This may be tough to do, but it’s important. Finding a job is a long and winding road, one that will most likely take more time and you’d like.
Category: Payday loans