Where is my Federal Tax Refund?
How to file an Ohio Tax Extension
How to file an Ohio Tax Amendment
Prepare and efile Your Ohio Tax Return
The efile.com tax software makes it easy for you to efile your state tax return and use the correct state tax forms. Prepare and efile your Ohio state tax return (resident, nonresident, or part-year resident) and Federal tax return together or separately at efile.com (view the federal tax return filing requirements ). You can prepare and efile as many state tax returns as you need for one price.
OH Tax Extension
Where's My Refund? - Check Your Ohio State Tax Refund Status
Ohio efile Error Codes
Ohio Tax Facts
OH Income Tax:
all incomes across several tax brackets at graduated tax rates:
- 0.537% for the first $5,200 of taxable income
- 1.074% for incomes between $5,201 and $10,400
- 2.148% for incomes between $10,401 and $15,650
- 2.686% for incomes between $15,651 and $20,900
- 3.222% for incomes between $20,901 and $41,700
- 3.760% for incomes between 41,701 and $83,350
- 4.296% for incomes between $83,351 and $104,250
- 4.988% for incomes between $104,251 and $208,500
- 5.421% for incomes $208,501 and above
The tax brackets amounts are adjusted annually for inflation.
Cities and school districts in Ohio levy additional local income taxes at various rates.
OH Sales Tax:
Ohio has a state sales tax rate of 5.75%. Cities, counties and regional transit authorities also levy additional local sales taxes.