Did you know that everyone in Pennsylvania is charged a 3.07% tax on their income, no matter how much they make? Taxable income in Pennsylvania includes, but is not limited to:
- Net profits (from business, profession, or farming)
- Net gains from disposition of property, rents, royalties, patents, or copyrights
- Income from estates or trusts
- Gambling or Pennsylvania lottery winnings
Exemptions from state taxes in Pennsylvania include: child support, alimony, social security benefits, IRA distributions, public or private pensions, sick pay, inheritances, gifts, workers compensation, unemployment benefits, public assistance, and capital gains from the sale of a principal residence.
If deductions are itemized when you file PA state taxes online, charitable donations may be deducted. Below is a list of some of Pennsylvania’s largest charities.
- Wild Resource Conservation Fund
- Military Family Relief Assistance Program
- Governor Robert P. Casey Memorial Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Trust Fund
- Juvenile (Type 1) Diabetes Cure Research Fund
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Research Fund
- Area Agencies on Aging Program
- Military Family Relief Program
- Newborn Umbilical Cord Blood Initiative
File Pennsylvania State Taxes Online With OnePriceTaxes.com
Getting your taxes done has never
been easier with the help of OnePriceTaxes.com. You can file PA state taxes online at one low price, no matter how complex your return may be. Get started today with our Pennsylvania income tax forms .
When you efile PA state taxes online, you want to get a low price on a great income tax service. We understand tax preparation in the state of Pennsylvania, and we know the deductions that make the most sense for you. Whether you are going to college, starting a family, or opening a business, we are ready to help you efile Pennsylvania taxes so you get all of the deductions you qualify for. When you efile with OnePriceTaxes.com, you can take advantage of our simple tax preparation software. Filing your tax return has never been so easy!
Where’s my refund?
If you filed a Pennsylvania tax return with us and are marked for a return, you can find out the status of your tax refund online.
How do I pay my Pennsylvania taxes?
If you owe money to the state of Pennsylvania after filing your Pennsylvania state taxes online, you can pay that amount now or mail a check to the IRS.
Pennsylvania taxes don’t have to be complicated; make it a pain-free process with OnePriceTaxes.com!