Nails act as face for your hands. The person who meets you see your nails while shaking hands. As you might know that first impression is best impression. Having bad and dull colored nails will not help you in having a good relation with that person (only if you met really good person).
Next time when you meet a new person don’t forget to ready your nails with yourself.
How to make nails whiter? Should you need to go through surgery or any medication? Or should you need to use costly external medication?
No, no, no.
All you need is few minutes to read this post and few more to apply those tips.
GET READY TO LEARN TO TURN YOUR DULL NAILS TO BRIGHTER AND WHITER ONE
8 tips which gonna help you in making nails whiter (fingernails and toenails)
There are many methods to make nails whiter, through this post you’re going to read few important and most discussed tips.
Let’s start with first tip.
First tip #1:
To get started, you need…
- a bowl
- 1/2 cup of water
- baking soda
All the above things you can get easily from local store.
- Now, mix 1/2 cup of water, 1 tbsp (which is 14.7 milliliter) of baking soda, 1 tsp of peroxide
(which is 4.9 milliliter) in a bowl (paste-like in consistency).
- Soak your fingernails in the bowl for about 60 seconds and you’re good to go, for strong stains soak up-to 10 minutes.
- Then wash your hands and nails thoroughly and apply moisturizer.
Other basic tips
There are many other ways discussed online and offline which will be added here.
- Take your old tooth brush and toothpaste then rinse and repeat the process.
- Get 3% hydrogen peroxide, soak cotton ball and rub it on your nails to remove stains.
- Take denture cleaner tablets and dissolve in small bowl of water. Then dip your nails in it about 2-5 minutes depending upon your nail stains.
- For quick way to make nails whiter, use white pencil underneath the nail tip.
- If you use excessive nail polish (which we don’t recommend ) use base coat.
- You can also use nail file to remove nail stains but it weakens your nails.
- Use lemon to rinse your nails or dip your nails in lemon juice. Or you can make a paste of lemon, baking soda and soak your nails for about 5 minutes.
Apply these tips and make your nails white and bright.
Which tips you follow to make your nails look good? Share in comments.