Picture this. You go to a party and try to resist all the good food around. You succeed mostly but then a helping of extra cheese or that delicious dessert piece cannot be prevented! The next time you check your weight it hits you that it hasn’t really budged much. That is when the guilt kicks in. Everyone has been there. Every woman desires to lose weight and look beautiful but temptation and laziness always gets in the way.
Obesity is a common problem; it is a chronic disease like diabetes and heart ailments because it is really difficult to cure obesity. The dangerous part is obesity leads to many other health complications, so it has to stop anyhow. Blame all amazing restaurants, junk food joints and ice cream parlours with their lip-smacking food for this situation. This problem has gotten even worse now. It is getting equally common in adults as in kids. Though you hear every third person asking you to lose weight you still don’t seem to pay heed to it.
Reason: Reducing weight has always been a challenging issue. It takes a lot to give up bad habits after all. It took me 2 years to realize that I MUST stop eating and start losing weight.
To find out whether you suffer from obesity or not, read the
following. As an obese person (that is, if you are one), you will definitely have one or more of the following experiences:
- You might not be very comfortable wearing tight fitted clothes as it shows off your extra fat.
- You tend to lose your confidence. When you meet new people, also when your relatives or friends advise you to lose weight which is a bit embarrassing and reduces your level of confidence even more.
- Health related problems – If you’re not fit, you would indeed come across health-related common problems like strokes, diabetes or blood pressure.
- Pigmentation – Obese people are often found to have pigmentation on their face or body. This is due to improper nutrients intake and junk food they consume.
- Improper menstruation cycle – Obesity is a very common reason behind improper menstrual cycle and delayed pregnancy in obese women.
Scary as these indicators may sound, there sure is a sigh of relief. Losing weight sure is difficult, but not as difficult as you think it to be. With a conscious effort, you can lose weight easily.
How to Lose Weight in 10 Days at Home:
For starters, here is a 10 days’ routine for you. It demonstrates what you should be eating, at what time and in what quantities: