Knowing how to be good in bed for women can be the make or break any healthy sex life. If you're not exactly the most explosive person in bed, you might be looking at some tips to help you achieve that title of being good in bed. A happy and fulfilled partner is a good partner and we all know what happens when your partner is not happy. This article will aide you in suggesting some good ways to be good in bed.
Things you'll need:
- A willing partner
- Communication is going to be the first thing you have to learn. If you're not listening to your partner, you're not getting the message of which methods are good in bed. Chances are, if it's not good for your partner, it's not good to you and that is no good for anyone.
- Don't be afraid to touch your partner: explore her body and get familiar with how she feels. Don't be shy. Touching and rubbing will bring you and your partner closer in the bedroom and open up to each other.
- Don't be afraid to change up what you normally do in bed. If you have not ventured into new sex positions, try a new one out. There are
positions that are actually designed to increase your pleasure several times over. Don't be scared venture out of the box.
- Last but not least is something that few think of: kissing. Nothing says sex more than an amazing kiss. Don't just peck your partner; make the kiss long, deep and meaningful. Nothing will bring a couple closer in bed than a kiss that will make you weak in the knees.
- Don't be afraid of oral sex. Oral sex can be the best way to be labeled as good in bed. Expand on that area and watch the sparks fly.
Some of these suggestions are meant to bring about a change in the way many of us perform in the bed. The best thing about being good in the bed is that you can always know that you can knock your partner's socks off every time. Believe that a good performance in bed will seal your status with your partner forever. Don't rely on the help of DVDs and the internet to do your job. Branch out and be inventive.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …