So, you’re interested in getting some instruction on how to give a Blowjob. It is definitely a learned talent. When you give your first blow-job, it can be a nerve racking experience. You don’t want to suck too hard or accidentally bite the penis, and you want to appear like you’re a pro.
In the past I wasn’t confident that I could say, “I give good head.” Many women, like me, are not sure if what they’re doing is the best it could be. They are unsure if they’re lover is really enjoying their technique.
I’ve been giving blow-jobs to the same man for over 12 years, and just this past year, I’ve really mastered a technique.
Some tips to give good head…
I have written these tips in no particular order because there is no particular order to follow. These are just different ideas of things to do during fellatio.:
- The #1 piece of advice I can give. Absolutely, use your hands to stroke the penis as well, giving good head involves using all your resources. Hands and mouths work really well together.
- Initially, If he’s not totally hard, just start to lick his cock and take it gently in your mouth. Like women, men can take a little while to get excited too.
- Run your fingers very gently over the underside of his cock. Then tease him by giving his cock a complete tongue bath first, until he can’t stand it anymore. Then take it into your mouth.
- Lightly massage his balls with a gentle touch. Don’t squeeze, testicles are sensitive.
- Wetter is better. Make sure your tongue is really wet and lick the entire shaft of his penis.
- Look into his eyes, while sucking his cock. It brings you onto a new level.
- Breathe gently with your hot breath on his cock.
- For the more adventurous. While he is standing, use one hand to circle the top of the sac. Gently pull down to bring the balls together into a neat package. Put both balls in your mouth; then use your tongue to give his balls a good lapping.
- While his penis is in your mouth, use your tongue to stimulate the head. Switch between mouthing it and licking it.
- It is also important to look up and deeply kiss your man. Don’t just work the cock, it does belong to a human being.
- Tell him how much you love sucking his cock. Tell him how sweet he tastes. Men love women that can talk dirty. (Don’t worry I cover dirty talk in this article .)
- Kiss and lick all the areas around his penis, don’t touch it. Lick and kiss his inner thighs. Then lick and kiss his balls. By that time he should be dripping wet, then start to go down on him.
- Simulate actual intercourse, lubricate his cock thoroughly, then with your hands slowly jerk him off but when your hand reaches the bottom of the shaft, take it into your mouth, but cover your teeth with your lips and keep the opening firm, so it feels like his penis is entering a tight vagina.
- While giving head rub the area, just behind his balls. Even though it’s close to his anus, it does give a good sensation.
- If you’re jerking your man off too, don’t just pull on his penis like you’re milking a cow. As you run your hands up and down his penis, squeeze it a little, just jerk the head a little. Be sensual about it, don’t milk a cow.
Do I have to swallow?
You should never be pressured to swallow. Unfortunately, some uninformed men have attached an unnecessary importance to swallowing. They are foolishly giving an action meaning. The action of swallowing has no inherent meaning.
prefer not to swallow cum. I just don’t like the texture or consistency. I don’t even like goopy foods. And it’s never stopped me from giving an amazing blowjob. Some of you may feel the same, and that’s perfectly fine.
Enthusiasm is the key. Rub it all over your breasts, or just as he’s about to cum, let him finish by jerking off and spewing on your ass. Most importantly, enjoy yourself. Your enjoyment will translate to enthusiasm. No swallowing necessary.
What about deep throating?
You take the penis as far as you can without choking, then close your eyes and concentrate, SLOWLY taking each quarter inch (6 mm), telling yourself you won’t choke until you take it all in.
Once you have the ability you’ll be able to do it as slow or as fast as you want. Just don’t do it fast the first time, because you most definitely will gag and gag badly.
It’s difficult to explain in words which is why the DVD was so helpful. Being able to see a variety different ladies deepthroating in The Expert guide to Oral Sex was very helpful and If you want to deep throat I highly recommend watching Expert Guide to Oral Sex 2: Fellatio .
Deepthroating can be challenging or borderline impossible for those with a very sensitive gag reflex. Not everyone can overcome that. As mentioned above an amazing blowjob involves your mouth and hands. If you can’t take the entire length of his penis into your mouth that’s okay.
This next special technique will have him feeling just like you are deep throating. In fact, many guys think it feels even better. Whatever part of the penis you can’t take into your mouth, just wrap your hand (s) around his shaft and simultaneously move your hand (s) up and down with your mouth. This will feel as though you’re taking in the whole penis, even though you’re not.
So these are my instructions on how to give a Bj. And to wrap this up, I just want to say, that you should always use different techniques when giving head. Keep trying new things and don’t make it a project for you to do. The more you enjoy giving head, the more your man will enjoy the head you’re giving.
What You Could Read Next…
* I found Nina Hartley’s videos to be very helpful in not only techniques, but what parts of the penis and balls are most sensitive. I like Nina’s videos, because she explains things and you also hear from the men what they like. Nina Hartley’s Advanced Guide to Oral Sex (Watch online )
* There is a new release that has become THE instructional DVD. The amount of information is tremendous, but not at all overwhelming. Both lovers learn how to experience pleasure during this very intimate act. And the sex scenes are hot too. Tristan Taormino’s Expert Guide To Oral Sex 2: Fellatio (Watch online )
* Now if you’re not into watching videos, Sadie Allison has recently come out with a terrific guide on pleasuring the penis, different tips and techniques that will bring manual and oral penis pleasuring skills to new heights, but in a fun, step by step, instructional manner. If you’re looking for quick tips and instruction Tickle His Pickle! Your Hands-On Guide to Penis Pleasing .
* I can’t recommend this final book enough that will teach you everything you need to know. f you want more detailed information, then Violet Blue’s book The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio .
My name is Ann Andriani. Since 1999, I've helped millions of folks sort through their questions and curiosities about sex. I hope that you enjoy your stay with me and benefit from my thoughts and sex advice.