Looking for tips on growing longer hair? There are many women stressed out and overly anxious about their hair growth speed and length – and lack thereof. I’ve heard of women trying all kinds of crazy things to get their hair to grow, including using creams on the scalp marketed for vaginal infections, hemorrhoids, jock itch – all kinds of crazy things. The possible risks associated with off-label use of commercial medical products is frighteningly high and may not show up for 10-20 years. Ladies, there is no reason to be a young corpse with long hair – it’s really NOT that serious!
Growing Longer Hair
For most women, the problems with retarded hair growth can be narrowed down to one of two things.
- How you are handling your hair. Your hair growth is well within the normal 1/4 to 1/2″ per month, but you are breaking it off as fast as its growing so you don’t SEE any change in hair length. OR
- What you are putting in your body. Your hair growth is slow or stagnant, and you are desperate to know what you can do to get things moving along so you can grow your hair longer.
Growing Longer Hair – Tips and Suggestions for Faster Hair Growth
- MSM powder
- Hawthorne berries
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Bamboo extract
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Stinging Nettle
- Vitamin B Complex
- Daily Multivitamins
- Antioxidants and hair growth
- Proper food intake and daily nutrition – proteins and green leafy vegetables are key
- Lifestyle modifications to support fast hair growth – proper sleep and exercise are very important
- Chemicals, heat and other styling options that prevent growth of long natural hair
- Medications and hair loss
- Hormones and hair loss
Since the video was getting long, there are many other topics covered in part two of this video!