Tips for Whiter Teeth - How to make your teeth whiter
Whiter Teeth. Teeth bleaching products and cosmetic dentistry are shortcuts to getting whiter teeth. The longer road to whiter teeth however, will also make your teeth a lot healthier, not just whiter. So, if you really want to have stronger, healthier and whiter teeth for life, you might want to consider doing it the hard way!Now, on to some tips on how to make teeth whiter.
- Whiter Teeth
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day - preferably after lunch and before you go to bed. If you're not in a hurry, you could brush them in the mornings as well.
- It is also a good idea to chew some gum after you have a snack or something to drink, such as coffee or hot chocolate. The former can "stain" your teeth, making them look yellowish rather than bright white. Lightly
flavored commercial chewing gum is okay, but stay away from children's brands - too much sugar and weird flavors that don't really help you get whiter teeth. You could visit a pharmacy store to buy dental chewing gum as well.
- Get a bottle of mouthwash (such as Listerine) and dental floss. These products will assist you in your road for healthier and whiter teeth.
- Consume dairy products - your body, and especially your teeth need their calcium.
- Finally, don't have your expectations too high. Your goal is to have whiter teeth, not 100% white teeth like people in the magazines. If you want pure white teeth, I am afraid you will have to bleach them, eventually. That's not the greatest idea, especially if you have sensitive teeth. your goal should be to make your teeth the whitest they can be. But hey, if it matters that much to you, check out the teeth bleaching tips.