Acne is a widespread skin condition that affects over a billion people across the world. The severity depends on the individual as well as the type of acne they have and the acne treatment that is used regularly. Fortunately, you do not necessarily have to experience what many acne sufferers go through so long as you know the basics about how to prevent acne and you maintain the proper skin care rituals.
Depending on your gender, age, and personal hygiene, you could very well be more prone to specific types of acne than others are. Knowing how to prevent acne is important so you do not have to deal with this awful and very unappealing skin condition. Here is a list of simple but highly effective ways for you to easily prevent acne and ensure that you are not "infected" by this problematic skin condition in the way that many others have been.
How to Prevent Acne With Simple Tips & Tricks.
1. Stop Touching Your Damn Face. Believe it or not, the hands are prone to having large amounts of bacteria all over them without us even having a clue about it. This is due to the fact that we come into contact with things throughout the course of the day that are literally bacteria-ridden cesspools -- things we would never touch if we knew just what was on them. Having said that, using your hands to frequently to touch your face WILL DEFINITELY transfer bacteria to it, thereby leaving room for acne to develop and overrun your face quite quickly.
2. Be Sure That Your Face is Washed Thoroughly & Gently Two Times Daily. This will ensure that it is constantly clean and free of bacteria. This is one of the easiest methods of acne prevention and one that should be followed no matter what.
3. Maintain an Exercise Routine. Many people don't care about how to prevent acne through exercise, even if it is an important aspect. By exercising on a consistent basis, you will be able to reduce stress, increase circulation & blood flow, as well as improve oxygen penetration of the skin cells. These three factors, which many teens & adults with acne overlook, can greatly aid with getting your acne to go away and
stay away. So many people focus on preventing acne from the outside of the body, that they forget the importance of acne prevention from the inside.
4. Always Shower After a Workout or Exercise. By having a shower right after your workout or strenuous exercise, you reduce the risk of developing acne. Why? Because the excess oils that your body has produced -- which are a contributor to the clogging of your pores -- will be washed away during the shower.
5. Adjust Your Sleeping Conditions. One of the best ways of how to prevent acne is to improve your sleeping habits as well as you're sleeping environment. Always sleep on a clean pillowcase that is changed (or washed) at least two to three times a week. If you're a women, be sure that you do NOT go to bed with makeup still on your face -- as this can contribute toward acne build-up. What is also good is to pull the hair away from the face when sleeping to avoid further oil build-up on the skin. Whether you have tremendously oily hair or not, try to to keep it from constantly touching your face.
6. Drink Plenty of Water. Water is one of those wonderfully simple ways that'll help to keep the skin free of acne. It's a natural detoxifier that will keep skin cells clean and free of free-radicals which can & do contribute toward clogged pores and acne build up. You don't have to be chugging water down 24/7, but you should be drinking WAY more of it than sodas, soft drinks, and caffeinated beverages. Drinking fruit & vegetable juices in addition to water is also a good idea, as such drinks come jam packed with vitamins & antioxidants.
Knowing how to prevent acne is as simple as finding out what things to do and what things NOT to do. Most acne prevention tips & treatments are very simple and involve nothing more than keeping away and preventing excess oil & bacteria build up on the skin. Be sure to follow these simple tips for preventing acne and you won't have to go through what millions upon millions of teens and adults with acne go through on a day-by-day basis!
Right Now, The Best Acne Treatments Are: