How to Apply Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes
Many women believe that easily accentuating blue eyes with makeup is difficult. Below are 10 tips on how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes:
People learn how to put on eye makeup to add to the beauty of their eyes, and the first factor that contributes to that is their eye shades. If you want to know how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes in an effective way, you should choose copper, peach, coral, bronze, rust, violet, midnight blue and pale blue.
- An important tip for those interested in knowing how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes is to choose eye shades based on their hair color. For example, women with red hair should choose shades of brown whereas blondes should pick cool shades.
- Your eyeliner is an important aspect that you should consider while learning how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes. If you want to enhance your eyes, make sure to darken your eyeliner. Light eyeliners, especially blue ones, can make your eyes fade. Brown, charcoal, dark green and dark blue will look great on your baby blues.
- All tutorials that cover how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes include a portion for mascara. Dark colored mascara can spice up your eyes as well as emphasize their color.
- If you feel that
eye shades won’t do the trick, use shimmer instead. Experts on how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes substitute eye shadow with glitter or bronzers to add sparkle to women’s eyes.
- Gold may not suit every blue-eyed woman. However, if you want to apply a metallic color, then the best shade you can use is silver. Silver adds the shimmer you want as well as accentuates your blue irises.
- To make the most of these tips on how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes, you can add a bronze around your face and the corners of your eyes. Doing this highlights your eyes and the makeup you are applying.
- Women who adore smoky eyes can have that effect by choosing black eye shadow, or by mixing black eyeliner with bright blue, fuchsia, turquoise or silver.
- To save your time, you can choose special makeup kits that are designed for women with blue eyes. You can ask a salesgirl about those as well as get some help on how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes using these kits.
- Make sure that you practice in order to reap the benefits of these tips on how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes.
These important instructions on how to put on eye makeup for blue eyes are sure to make your baby blues stop traffic wherever they go.